April is Autism Awareness Month.
Join Marcus O'Toole-Gelo to understand the importance of planning for your child with special needs, including:
- Multigenerational Estate Planning: The Big Picture When Planning for a Child with Special Needs
- Preparing for Continuity of Healthcare and Financial Decision Making as Your Child Reaches Adulthood
- Surrogate’s Court 17A Guardianships vs. Supreme Court Article 81 Guardianships: Choosing the Right Proceeding
- Estate Planning with Special Needs Trusts: What You Need to Know
- ABLE Accounts vs. Special Needs Trusts: Understanding the Benefits and Limitations