On behalf of the Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs (HAE) Australia Chapter, we would like to invite you and your friends interested in entrepreneurship to attend our Official Online Launch at 12.30 pm on Wednesday, July 1st.
The Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs (HAE) is dedicated to the advancement of entrepreneurship, promotion of innovation, and the ideals of leadership and learning. HAE is a 501(c)3, volunteer-run, Shared Interest Group (SIG) of the Harvard Alumni Association. Since our beginnings in 2000, HAE has served as a meeting place for entrepreneurial alumni, students, faculty, staff and friends from all of Harvard's schools.
HAE is unique among Harvard’s alumni organizations - in global reach, diversity, inclusion and academic degrees. HAE is the only university-wide, alumni-driven organization focused on entrepreneurship officially recognized by the Harvard Alumni Association.
The Launch will be delivered through Zoom from LIVE Studio and will run for approximately 45 minutes.
At the Launch you will hear about :
- the Mission and History of HAE from the HAE Global President, Regina Ryan.
- the services available for entrepreneurs and participants in the Australian entrepreneurship eco-system
- the Australian Chapter’s focus and plans over the next 6 months
- how to join HAE Australia as an alumni or friend
- how to get involved with HAE as a volunteer, sponsor or partner
(There is no charge for attendance to reserve your place here.)