Join the PIK3CA Related Conditions Research Roundtable:
As part of the development of the Patient-Led Collaborative Research Network for PIK3CA Related Conditions (PROS), CLOVES Syndrome Community is launching a new opportunity and space for researchers to connect, share and learn from one another.
Our Research Roundtable will meet every other month and will focus on knowledge exchange, feedback on ongoing projects, sharing work and research in progress. The Research Roundtable will be moderated by Ralitsa Madsen (Sir Henry Wellcome Fellow, UCL Cancer Institute, UK). Each meeting will feature two 20-minute presentations, with time for questions and discussion, for a total of one hour.
This roundtable is for:
• Basic and pre-clinical researchers in academia and industry
• Graduate students
• CLOVES Syndrome Community funded research grantees
• Patient advocacy organization leaders
Goals of the roundtable:
• To accelerate progress in basic PROS research through open knowledge exchange
• To enable PROS researchers to share positive as well as null results independent of formal publication venues
• To enable PROS researchers to get feedback on ongoing or planned projects, akin to an international “lab meeting”
• To foster international collaboration among PROS researchers
To ensure that all academic participants contribute equally and feel safe to do so as part of the Research Roundtable, we ask everyone to agree with the conditions listed below.