For this 1 hour workshop, give yourself time and space to think about what you want in a particular area of your life or business and build an actionable plan to make it happen.
We are often very sure about what we don’t want, but are you clear on what you do want?
• What challenges lay ahead that you need to navigate?
• Have you discovered new things that you wish to maintain?
• Is there an area of your life that you would like to effect change?
I want to help you take control of the answers to these questions.
• An idea that you want to work on
• A pen and paper
... and be prepared to have your camera on!
What you will get:
• A clear understanding of what success in this area looks like to you
• The opportunity to review what stands in your way
• An framework to make it happen
• An opportunity to share your plan if you wish. Sharing is an option, not a requirement!
Simple, tangible and driven by you.
About Natalie Macaluso:
Natalie is the Founder and Performance Coach at The Orange Side. Having graduated as an actor from The Oxford School Drama, where she now sits on the Board of Trustees, Natalie became a Theatre Producer in the wake of the Financial Crisis in 2008. In 2013, she pivoted everything she knew and started Chiave a luxury concierge & lifestyle business being the forward thinking Fixer for High Net Worth Individuals which included FIT and Incentive Travel. Having won over the trust of her clients, business consultancy became the main focus of her work, helping to scale a variety of different businesses across finance, hospitality, fitness and travel.
“I am endlessly fascinated by what motivates people. That goes hand in hand with understanding what holds people back. My vision for The Orange Side is to help people identify what they want and to live with joy.” Natalie Macaluso