Join Housing Opportunities Made Equal for a free Virtual Credit & Money Management Class for consumers and potential homeowners.
You will come away with a better grasp of how you can better manage your budget, your debt, and your credit. 1st Thursday of each month: 6:00‐7:30 p.m.
This FREE informative session will cover:
• Setting personal financial goals
• Creating a spending plan to meet your goals
• Maintaining and reestablishing your credit
• Understanding the importance of good credit
• Learning the credit scoring process
• Reading and analyzing your credit report
• Empowering you to correct errors on your credit report
• Avoiding predatory lending