During 16 days of activism against sexual and other forms of gender-based violence, be welcome to join us in the 13th session of #APCRSHR10 Virtual, on the theme of "Sexual and other forms of gender-based violence & SRHR in Asia and the Pacific".
7th December, Monday
1pm Phnom Penh/ Bangkok/ Jakarta time
CHAIR: Prof Thein Thein Htay, former Deputy Health Minister, Myanmar; and honorary Professor, University of Public Health, Myanmar and University of Oslo, Norway; and visiting Professor, SEISA University, Yokohama, Japan
PLENARY SPEAKER: Sujata Tuladhar, Technical Specialist, Gender-based Violence, UNFPA Asia-Pacific | "Promising practices in addressing gender-based violence during COVID-19"
* Sovananry Tuot | Gender-based violence experiences and sexual and reproductive health among female entertainment workers in Cambodia: a cross-sectional study
* Melania Hidayat | Rapid Assessment of the Gender-Based Violence During the Emergency Situation in Palu, Sigi and Donggala - Central Sulawesi
* Sagar Sachdeva | Re-Evaluating Masculinities for SRH and GBV Programming
* Ajay Kumar Singh | Does asserting Sexual and Reproductive Rights Prevents Married Women from Marital Rape: An Exploratory Study from India
VOICE FROM THE FRONTLINE: Prameswari Puspa Dewi. National Coordinator, KITASAMA (Koalisi Indonesia untuk Seksualitas dan Keberagaman/Indonesia Coalition for Sexuality and Diversity)
You are welcome to join this session via:
1) Zoom www.bit.ly/apcrshr
2) Facebook LIVE on www.facebook.com/apcrshr10 and www.facebook.com/cns.page
(all are welcome)
We’re counting on your presence!
APCRSHR10/ RHAC & CNS
(APCRSHR10/ RHAC would like to thank and acknowledge the support of United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) to the ongoing APCRSHR10 Virtual series)