Join Leader of the Council, Julian Bell, at the launch of the Future Ealing Crowdfunding programme.
Future Ealing is Ealing Council’s transformation programme. Its goal is to make the borough better and we want people who live and work in Ealing to get involved.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought out the very best in our local community, but it has also had a big impact on people’s health, finances and wellbeing. The Future Ealing Crowdfunding programme is about supporting local people with big ideas to improve the local area and to do something good in the community. It will provide match-funded, financial support to community-led ideas that help the recovery of local business, neighbourhoods and groups, and build more prosperous and vibrant local areas.
Be part of the transformation to make our borough better for everyone to enjoy. There’s £100,000 on offer, with a maximum of £10,000 (up to 50% of campaign target) for crowdfunding projects.
Join us to find out more!
Agenda - 3rd of March
16:00 noon - 16:40 pm
- Hear from Cllr Bell about why this programme is so important
- Learn about the funding and support available to projects
- Understand next steps and key dates to be aware of
- Hear from previous project creators who can share their journey
- Learn how local businesses and organisations can get involved
16.40 pm - 17.10 pm
Organisations with project ideas can stay on for an optional additional 20 minutes to:
- Talk through their project idea with crowdfunding experts
- Run through what makes a great crowdfunding project
- Receive guidance on how to run a campaign
- Get links to key resources and next steps
Have any accessibility issues or can't attend on the 3rd of March?
Email email@example.com and we can provide you with support. We can also send you the information on the follow-up sessions during March and April.