Do you have questions or need clarification about how you can best support collective access in your presentation? We invite you to join us for the accessibility support webinars available to all meeting presenters! Whether you plan to join us for the Annual Meeting in Baltimore or online, these webinars will take you through our accessibility requirements, recommendations, and what resources are available to help you prepare all your materials and host the most accessible session possible. All accepted participants will be invited to register for their appropriate webinar(s).
1. Real-Time (CART) Captioning will be available during these webinars.
2. Webinars will be hosted on the Zoom Meetings platform.
3. No slides will be used during the webinars, but screen sharing will take attendees through the resources available on the AAA website.
4. A recording will be available on the AAA YouTube Channel approximately 3 business days after each event.
5. Additional accommodations, such as ASL, may be requested during the webinar registration process, or by messaging the Accessibility & Meetings Manager as soon as possible so we can support you.