NAIFA: Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Insurance & Financial Services Professional
**Sponsored by NAIFA Arizona**
Friday, October 15, 2021
9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PST & AZ TIME
10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. MST TIME
11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. CST TIME
12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST TIME
In this 150 minute interactive program, this is just some of what you’ll learn:
* HOW to recoup the money you lost during COVID-19: Two remarkable tax credits available to the self-employed!
* HOW TO deduct all your FAMILY’S MEDICAL EXPENSES - even dental - as a BUSINESS expense! (Including Long-Term Care Insurance!)
* WHY your accountant can’t "just take" your tax deductions for you. Best Business Practices to qualify for the deductions!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* HOW to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
* THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for the Insurance and Financial Services professionals that you probably don’t know about.
*BONUS Add-ons: Real-time Stimulus updates for the current year’s deductions you don’t want to miss!
After this seminar, you'll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant so can keep more of the money you earn this year and beyond!
About your Instructor:
Maine Shafer, JD, has more than 15 years’ experience as a professional speaker delivering tax reduction strategies on behalf of Bradford and Company, Inc. His strong background in taxes started working for a U.S. Senator on Capitol Hill while receiving his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and continued as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New Mexico and attorney for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission.