Feb 7, 14 & 28
No class on February 21
12:00pm - 2:00pm
- crochet hooks (various sizes large and Small to share, and 1 each in size H for each person in class)
- darning needles for sewing yarn (enough for each person in class, we can easily share, so at least one for every 2 people)
- Scissors (a few to share in class, for cutting the yarn)
- variety of yarns in various sizes and colors and textures. It'd be nice to have a "common denominator" color for base of the garland (but not necessarily). This will be a good "let's use up the scraps" kind of project.
- Note pad and pencil or pen