During this webinar you will learn the key highlights of Qualified Investor Fund, real estate market trends and the strategy of CB Property Investors real estate fund.
The webinar will be hosted by Omar Sattar, Managing Director Real Estate, and Peter Bečár, Partner.
- Qualified Investors Funds and how they operate
- Real estate market trends
- Why Crowdberry established a real estate Qualified Investors Fund
- What are the advantages of our value-add investment strategy
- Examples of investment opportunities and Crowdberry's references
- How to become an investor and start investing
Since 2015, Crowdberry has been changing the face of investing in Czech and Slovak companies and real estate. Having closed 34 transactions and we currently manage a portfolio value of ca. €50 million.
CB Property Investors targets Czech and Slovak real estate that is undervalued or at an initial stage of development, aiming to take advantage of the untapped potential that delivers above-market returns. Our goal is to provide investors with a larger share of the upside or profit from projects. Invest with us and to benefit from higher returns from opportunities that are typically not available. With Crowdberry you have the opportunity to look behind the curtain of investing in real estate.
Why choose CB Property Investors
- Targeting Returns of 10 %+ p.a.
- Tax savings for investors
- Interesting investment opportunities in the Czech and Slovak property markets
- Balanced multi-sector portfolio
- Invest alongside a team that has over 50 years of combined experience in real estate
- Crowberry's track record
- Cooperation with other established real estate partners
- Thorough due diligence is undertaken for each opportunity