Connect with our online community and join our Virtual Fire Ceremony this month to release what no longer serves you.
Fire is a powerful element that can help transmute energies. Ceremony is a conscious act to bring the sacred to our daily life. A fire ceremony can help us release negative emotions that we may have suppressed, or limiting beliefs that we want to transform.
When the fire ceremony is performed in a group setting, we can support each other's releasing process and the healing effects are magnified.
What you need for this virtual fire ceremony:
- Blank piece of paper (a quarter size of A4 paper, A6 size)
- Lighter/match to light your candle
- A heatproof bowl to burn the paper in
- Tweezers / tongs to hold the paper (if you want)
- Water beside you for safety OR water inside the bowl (if you will burn with tweezers holding the paper)
- What is the one thing you'd like to release? It can be a negative emotion or limiting belief that surfaces recently. You may want to check in with your heart space for guidance. We will write this down in the piece of paper together during the Zoom session so please keep it concise.
You may invite your loved ones and friends to do the fire ceremony together in the same physical space. I recommend a quiet space to perform this though, so we can honor and respect each person's releasing process.
Here's the general flow for our virtual ceremony:
- Welcome & opening circle
- Sharing intention for each person (not recorded)
- Preparing for the ceremony & gathering materials
- Fire ceremony
- Closing circle
After the ceremony, you may feel called to jot down your experience in your journal. So maybe have your pen and journal ready.
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions for our upcoming ceremony.
A recording of the ceremony will be shared with the participants who were present in the event only due to the sensitive nature of sharing.