The State has made a serious commitment to small business and access to capital. Join us to discuss how to make your lending capital go further, protect it, and be more sustainable so that you can serve more small businesses.
If you are a CDFI that 1) hasn't thought much about the risk of their portfolio or 2) hasn't worked with the State Loan Guarantee Program, then this event is for you. Learn about risk management and meet the FDCs that run the program on behalf of the State.
* Welcome - Carolina Martinez, CEO, CAMEO
* Opening Remarks - Scott Wu, Executive Director, California IBank
* Risk Management Training - Susan Brown, VP of Capacity Building and Training, CAMEO
* State Loan Guarantee Program Overview - Megan Hodapp, Loan Servicing Analyst, IBank
* Meet the FDCs - Heidi Pickman, VP of Programs and Policy, CAMEO