Growing Health Together is holding a series of webinars to support the establishment of place-based collaborative partnerships for prevention and health creation across East Surrey. The first four webinars are being held in collaboration with C2 Connecting Communities and will offer an introduction to building health-creating partnerships with communities to reduce health inequalities. These sessions have been co-designed with a diverse range of partners from within and outside the health system, across the area served by our 5 East Surrey Primary Care Networks (PCNs):
- Care Collaborative (covering Redhill, Reigate, Merstham)
- Redhill Phoenix (covering Redhill, Reigate, Merstham)
- North Tandridge (covering Caterham and surrounds)
- South Tandridge (covering Oxted and surrounds)
- Healthy Horley (covering Horley, Smallfields and surrounds)
1st April | 1-3pm
Community-Led Health Creation in East Surrey: Joining the dots
22nd April | 1-2.30pm
Session 2: C2 transferable principles for health creation
6th May | 1-2.30pm
Session 3: The power of listening: how it differs from consulting
20th May | 1-2.30pm Session 4: Community self-organisation: the route to lasting change.
Additional dates will also be held in collaboration with Local Area Co-ordination Network, May Project Gardens and Well North Enterprises, with details to follow.