Would you be interested in sharing your stories about libraries and their role in your community? How about discussing the current state of your community and its future? If so, please join a Community Conversation hosted by Local Voices Network and a Tufts student researcher on co-locating libraries with housing! Co-location is a way to combine the benefits of libraries and affordable housing to unlock potential for communities and their residents. We specifically want to invite residents in the Roxbury and Jamaica Plain neighborhoods to participate, however we welcome voices from all over Boston as this is a topic worth exploring throughout the city.
1. If you are new to Zoom, you are welcome to join us 15 minutes before the call. We will have staff on the call to provide one-on-one tech support and get you comfortable with the platform before the conversation begins.
2. Virtual Conversations will include a small group of 4 - 8 participants and one volunteer host. If we have less than four people register, we may reschedule the event.
3. Because of the small group size, we request that participants who need to cancel do so as soon as you know you will be unable to participate.
4. Please join on time. It is important that all participants are present for the beginning part of the conversation.
5. Unfortunately, if the conversation begins before you arrive, we’ll need to reschedule you to attend an upcoming conversation.
6. Groups and teams are welcome and encouraged to come to a conversation together! Please feel free to sign up with people who you know.
7. Audio from all conversations are recorded by Zoom and become a part of the public conversation network on lvn.org.