This training will focus on the ins and outs of helping clients seek protection in the form of Withholding of Removal, both as a relief option sought together with asylum—or—when seeking asylum is not an option.
This training will go over:
• Some circumstances in which a client’s best option would be a grant of Withholding of Removal;
• The standard of proof for proving your legal case;
• Basic eligibility requirements;
• Bars to seeking Withholding of Removal; and
• Tips on how to prepare the strongest claim for protection.