Induction, deduction, and abduction will remain at the heart of managerial decision-making neither managers nor data scientists operate in a vacuum, but in concertation with both their colleagues and customers
⚡ In this webinar session, get to understand what are the key skills a manager needs to acquire.
What will be covered in the session?
● Skills managers need to develop to take advantage of AI
● Defining and evaluating the direction and adoption rate of AI inside the businesses
● Discussion over “managers will not be writing code”
● How algorithms can find patterns in the data, but they can’t interpret their significance
● How managers and data scientists do not operate in a vacuum, but in concertation with both their colleagues and customers
About the Speaker:
Pallav Modi - 12+ Years of Experience (Founder at Aimadesimple.com, Ex- Product Head at PolicyBazaar, Head of AI and Innovations at Ennovision Technology Solutions.)
Pallav has represented India for AI Innovation in retail at London Tech Week, he coaches organizations to adopt artificial intelligence and also mentor individuals to help them take the first step.