Each Tuesday at 8:30 am, Longwood SBDC will host an open forum via Zoom with subject matter experts. Tune in for an hour of discussion with consultants on current topics of interest to area businesses.
November 3 – Business and Economic Research Tools @ Longwood
Ever wondered what we really do for our clients and community? Come enjoy some coffee and chat with us as we discuss an array of databases and resources that address daunting questions for business owners like:
• How much should I be budgeting for payroll?
• What does the future of my business look like?
• How do I effectively price my products/service?
• Should I partner with others to make my business a reality?
• How do I market to my customers?
Or questions for economic development professionals as they assess:
• Supply Chain opportunities for business recruitment and development
• Workforce commuting patterns
• Wage rates and labor pool availability for specific industries