NVMS Conflict Resolution Center is pleased to convene this panel discussion to deepen our understanding of the collective work of mediation, and to identify ways the practice of peacebuilding can proactively become an instrument for creating community ties that transcend demographic backgrounds.
- Sonia Aranza, Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategist
- Karla Bruce, Chief Equity Officer, Fairfax County
- Alma Jadallah, PhD, President, Kommon Denominator
- Walter Tejada, former Chair of the Arlington County Board of Supervisors
- Jacqueline Tucker, City of Alexandria Race and Social Equity Officer
Moderator: Regine Talleyrand, PhD, Associate Professor, George Mason University