Date: Sunday, November 14, 2020
Time: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
1. Launch: Supporting Activists & Advocates - Some tips and principles for humanists making a difference: https://bit.ly/FFStaySafe
2. Collective Narcissism: https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2021/11/group-narcissism/620632/
3. To Be Happy, Hide From the Spotlight: https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2021/10/fame-prestige-happiness-trap/620379/
4. What is the Metaverse and Do I Have to Care: https://www.theverge.com/22701104/metaverse-explained-fortnite-roblox-facebook-horizon
5. Raunchy Topic of the Week: The Sexfluencers: https://www.vox.com/the-goods/22749123/onlyfans-influencers-sex-work-instagram-pornography
* Newbies are welcome, and admission to the meetup is free.
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or political affiliation.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.
* Community guidelines will be followed: https://www.facebook.com/notes/filipino-freethinkers/community-posting-guidelines/10150298857467188/