Guethle Pressenspannen Gmbh founded in Germany in 1925 is a world leader in the field of die change, die clamp, die logistic & automated systems and supply. Having introduced several innovations and systems to boost Press shop productivity and SMED kaizens, it has had its presence in India from 2008 and introduced its technology to many manufacturing units across the country successfully. Present in more than 25 countries across the world Guetlhe products & systems are a game changer in enhancing Press shop productivity.
Guethle is a part of the AMF group of companies from Germany and in India it is managed by AMF-India ( Andreas Maier Workholding Technology Pvt Ltd ) from Pune and Bangalore.
• Streamlining Press shop operations through state-of -the-art lifting, loading, transportation & storage systems
• Boosting productivity through efficient change , handling and loading of dies
• Dramatic cost reductions through optimum machine utilisation and increase of production 'direct hours'
• Automation of Press facility through low cost systems and logistics
• Enhanced component quality and precision manufacture through improved clamping & handling
• Ensuring worker and workplace "Safety" and compliance of ISO standards
Speakers: Mr. TV Mohan & Mr. Shridhar Deshpande, ANDREAS MAIER Workholding Technology Pvt. Ltd.