The last several weeks have changed the startup and investing world drastically. One of the most prominent issues for founders who were either in the fundraising process or have fundraising on their roadmap for 2020 is how access to investors and capital - amount and type - will look in the next 12 months with a projected recession and at short-term shelter-in-place around the world/
This webinar will showcase opportunities for small and medium entrepreneurs, especially for women
entrepreneurs. We'll provide practical advices on what information to consult and who are the organizations which could provide the accurate guidelines, including a discussion of the following:
- How specifically has the fundraising environment changed since pre-COVID-19?
- What can founders who are currently or hope to be fundraising this year expect from VCs?
- What other opportunities are there for founders, for instance, with alternative finance?
- What can founders do to best prepare themselves for the next 12 months?
- What should founders be investing their time and effort on during this period?
- What are investors looking for and which investors are still active?
The webinar is co-hosted by: Women 2.0, EQUALS Leadership Coalition, GEIT group, & UN Women’s Empower Women.