One of the hottest industry topics of 2021 is data ownership. We’re in the midst of rapid developments of the digitisation of the exhibition industry, accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic. This has given rise to new types of events and digital offerings, and significantly, more ways to obtain data linked to customers. So, who owns this data? How can it be used? And what do organisers and suppliers need to consider to have a successful partnership?
Join us on December 7th at 9pm HK/ 2pm Paris / 1pm London / 8am NY to “ask anything” to some of the authors of the paper “The event organiser’s perspective on data ownership.” This session will be a Q&A based online session where you can ask the experts any data questions on your mind.
• Paul Woodward, Guest Editor, Exhibition World
• Merilyne Davies, Global Director of Privacy / Data Protection Officer, RX
• Sinead Davies, Head of Legal, EMEA, Informa Markets
• Stephan Forseilles, Chief Digital Officer, Easyfairs
• James Samuel, Portfolio Director, Clarion Events