The Coalition for Impact is delighted to invite you to our annual pre-SOCAP gathering. This time in virtual form, come join us with your favorite beverage and meet dynamic and well-resourced people who love the world as much as you do.
This gathering provides you with the unique opportunity to meet the key trusted ecosystem partners in an efficient way, learn how they can support you on your impact journey, and meet like-minded peers from other networks.
Building on last year’s success, the session will give you the chance to meet:
- Daniela Deuber, Head of Social innovation at BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt
- Alison Fort, Head of Katapult Foundation
- Stef van Dongen, Chairman of NEXUS Europe
- Kim Griffin, Member Engagement Director at Toniic
- Britta Gruenig Castelli, Personal Development Program Lead at the Center for Sustainable Finance & Private Wealth at the University of Zurich