Interactive online forum: 8.50am – 1.25pm on Wednesday 22nd September 2021
*This online forum is now FULLY BOOKED.*
Please note that you can cancel your place at any time with no charge. Places are limited and it is important that you release your place to enable someone else to attend. Failure to attend without written cancellation will result in £100 charge.
Update your knowledge, build your confidence and enhance your skills to effectively support your patients on Closed Loop Technology with speakers including:
• Dr Jackie Elliott, Clinical Lead for Diabetes, Senior Clinical Lecturer and Honorary Consultant, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
• Professor Roman Hovorka, Professor of Metabolic Technology, University of Cambridge
• Geraldine Gallen, Type 1 Service Lead and Senior Diabetes Specialist Nurse, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
• Dr Thomas Crabtree, ABCD Clinical Research Fellow/Diabetes and Endocrinology SpR, University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Trust
• Sarah Donald, Diabetes Specialist Dietitian, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Whether you are already using the technology or you are preparing yourself and your service for the future, this online forum is crucial for all diabetes professionals and will focus on:
• National updates: exploring the latest developments in closed loop technology and real-world data
• Improving patient outcomes: guidance for setting up and support patients on new technologies
• Learning from DIY Closed Looping: overcoming the challenges and working collaboratively to achieve better diabetes management
• Continuing your education: upskilling your team, delivering appropriate training and improving your competency
Don't forget to check your junk folder if you don't receive your registration email.