Whether you're looking to access capital to invest in your business, your home, or yourself, you're probably going to need good "credit" to make it happen. But what does that mean and how can you get it? Over two sessions, our presenters will answer these questions and show you the power of having strong personal and business credit!
This webinar is part of the Boost Your Business Webinar Series organized by Riverside Center for Innovation. Our presenters will be:
Saloam Knox, CEO & Founder, Credit Power LLC
Shawn Knox, Business Credit Coach & Real Estate Investor, Credit Power LLC.
Session 1: Personal Credit
Tues. March 9, 2021, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- What is credit
- The 5 components of credit that make up your credit score
- How creditors, lenders & employers determine your character on paper
- The difference between your credit report and credit scores
- How to raise your score within 30 days or even weeks / What causes your credit score to drop
Session 2: Business Credit & Borrowing
Tues. March 16, 2021, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
On this day, attendees will learn:
- The difference between personal credit and business credit
- How to establish and grow business credit
- How and when to leverage your assets
- How business creditors and lenders determine your character on paper
If you have questions or do not receive the confirmation email after registering, please contact Emily Keebler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay informed about all of our webinars and events, please register for RCI's Diversity Business Resource Center at dbrcpittsburgh.org.