Join us for an overview and Q&A session with Tom Pacheco of the Colorado Department of Transportation’s Innovative Mobility team and Todd Hetherington of Rocky Mountain Automotive Teacher Society (RAMATS).
- CDOT’s experiences implementing EV Technician training for their fleet
- The Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Curriculum for Community Colleges that was developed by CDOT and RAMATS
- The 5-day Electric Vehicle High Voltage Safety Training Class that is being offered to Technicians working in the EV repair industry
- Tom Pacheco, Electrification Program Manager, CDOT
- Todd Hetherington, program developer and teacher, Hybrid & Electric Vehicle courses (ASE Certifiable)