Our signature 4.5 hour training repackaged for online delivery. Get a deeper understanding of consumer partnerships in health. Understand your role as health staff in supporting effective consumer partnerships.
Who can participate?
• For any Queensland health staff who has been partnering with consumers and wants to strengthen their partnerships.
• Open to all Queensland Health staff regardless of your experience with consumer partnerships.
Please ensure you register with your Queensland Heath email address.
Session structure and delivery
• 2 x 1 hour online sessions.
• You will need to register for each session separately.
• Delivered via Zoom Meetings.**
• You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this online training.
What are the benefits of participating?
• Deeper dive into fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
• Training split into two sessions.
• Attend what is relevant and you can make up missed session another time.
Day 1 – theory and background.
o Fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
o Drivers of consumer partnerships.
o Consumer and Community Engagement Framework.
Day 2 – Tips and strategies on how to partners effectively.
o Planning for consumer partnerships.
o Preparing consumers and staff for successful partnerships.
o Staff qualities needed for effective partnerships.
**Zoom and Qld Health Policy
As Queensland Health Staff, you are not able to use Zoom to initiate calls/meetings; however, you are able to use it to access training when the call is not initiated by you. In this instance, the session will be initiated by Health Consumer
The sessions on 24 and 26 are two parts of ONE training. Please ensure you select and register for BOTH sessions. Each session will cover different content and we do not want you to miss out on any!