• Tim Butler, Gimmal Solution Architect
• Rick Wilson, Gimmal Product Manager
While Microsoft Teams has become an integral part of many organizations during this past year, records managers are now faced with the challenge of handling records and information within this collaborative tool.
Join Gimmal experts, Tim Butler and Rick Wilson, as they discuss key considerations when strategizing how to effectively manage transitory content within Microsoft Teams.
Key takeaways include:
• Considerations for assessing risks with Teams content
• Understanding how Teams fits into the Microsoft 365 ecosystem
• Realistic approaches for governing Teams content