- KellyAnn Nelson, Annual Fund and Corporate Engagement Manager, Chorus America (Washington, DC)
- Susan LaBarr, Composer and Choral Editor with Walton Music (Springfield, MO)
- Anthony Arnold, Instrumental and Choral Educator, Miller Middle School (San Jose, CA)
- Ahmed Anzaldua, Director and Founder, Border CrosSing (Minneapolis, MN)
Moderator: Caron Daley, R&R Chair for College & University Choirs; Director of Choral Activities and Ensembles Coordinator, Duquesne University (Pittsburgh, PA)
This panel discussion will highlight a range of career perspectives, demonstrating the depth and breadth of the choral profession. Panelists will share how they mitigated the challenges imposed by the pandemic, and spotlight skills and attitudes that have contributed to their career fulfillment. This conversation is designed for the ACDA collegiate membership, instructors in higher education, and any choral professional seeking to change or expand their professional activities in choral music.
- To celebrate the depth and breadth of career paths available in choral music.
- To celebrate the resilience and creativity shown by choral professionals during the pandemic.
- To inspire choral professionals seeking to change or expand their activities in choral music.
- To spotlight skills and attitudes that contribute to career fulfillment in choral music.
Professional development hours are available for ACDA members who attend this webinar via Zoom. Please indicate your wish for a certificate when you register for the session.