From the Mundane to the Magic
Finding your authentic self-expression.
Movement • poetry • meditation • song
Sunday, 24th May & 7th June 2020
UK/EUROPE: 7 PM (Ireland), 8 PM (France, Germany)
USA: 11 AM (PST), 1 PM (CST), 2 PM (EST)
2 hour workshop
Join Selina and Daphne Tse as we explore the many facets of how to awaken to the magic that is already in your life.
Your vibration is unique and becoming intimate with the powerful practices of sound will guide you into deeper alignment, reconnection to your true essence, mental clarity and inner peace. The sound of your own voice is the most healing medicine for your body, mind and soul.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A tailored yoga|movement practice to prepare and open body and mind (with Selina).
- Tools and techniques to experience your whole being as a musical instrument.
- Vocalising practices to learn how to develop your own authentic voice using ancient and modern methodologies.
- Fun and a lightness of being.
- A sharing circle.
- A meditation to conclude the practice.
WHAT YOU REQUIRE
- A quiet and ideally private space
- Your yoga mat
- A cushion to sit on comfortably
- A blanket and warm socks
- Your journal and a pen
The workshops will take place using ZOOM.
We are offering these workshops at an affordable rate due to the challenging times of Covid.
The sliding rate of €15.-- to €25.-- per session - is payable by PayPal to om(at)selinayoga.love.
Sign up for one or both workshops!
If you can only attend one, please join on either date. All levels are welcome!