The workshop will be virtual, with lots of opportunities to learn more about developing your research interests, career, and culture in your team, with plenty of ways to network and chat with other research champions. This event is exclusive to research champions!
By attending this event, research champions at all levels in their research journey will have the opportunity to:
• Better understand the role of a research champion and how to access support via the research champions’ network
• Network with other research champions, to exchange advice and career stories, and hear about the latest developments in clinical research driven by research champions from across the UK
• Learn more about the RCSLT strategic and operational plans as well as the new AHP research and innovation strategy on behalf of Health Education England (HEE) and what this means for devolved nations
• Learn effective approaches to highlighting the value of research in clinical practice to managers and wider teams
• Hear practical examples of how research champions have developed research culture in their local area as well
You must be a member of the RCSLT and registered as a research champion to attend, and this will be verified upon registration for the event.
Not already a research champion? Find out more about the network and sign-up here. Once you’ve signed-up, you are welcome to register for the workshop.
When registering please may you kindly ask you to use the CAHPR Research Practitioner Framework to identify which research 'competency level' most strongly resonates with you. This ranges from Awareness through to Advanced.
For further information about the Framework itself and descriptions of the levels please refer to the main RCSLT event page.
Your contact details are being collected solely for the purpose of this event and will not be used or shared for marketing purposes.
If you have any question in relation to GDPR please contact email@example.com