We're delighted to confirm the details of the next Sustainable Procurement Pledge Ambassadors Meeting and invite you and your colleagues to participate.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Please note the passcode will be: 12345
The Sustainable Procurement Pledge (SPP) is a community of those committed to embedding sustainability into their procurement practices - and sharing the knowledge and tools of how to do so.
- Network you with like-minded peers in sustainable procurement
- Encourage a flow of ideas and advice on how to embed sustainable procurement
- Discover the progress of the Sustainable Procurement Pledge and how you can participate and benefit
Agenda (90 mins):
Virtual meeting. Video on (where possible). Facilitated, in small groups, informal and questions/discussions encouraged. Sales pitches banned and the invitations carefully managed.
1) Welcome & update on the progress of the SPP – Thomas Udesen & Bertrand Conqueret
2) The 7th “Sustainable Procurement Pledge Challenge” – how to fund sustainable procurement
3) Meet your fellow Ambassadors & share ideas on the challenges - in break-out rooms
4) Top tips on how to justify, fund and evidence the economic value of sustainable procurement from our expert panel - to be announced soon.
5) Wrap-up and what's next