The Provider Relief Fund (AKA, the HHS Stimulus Payments) provides payments to health care providers to ease the economic burden of the pandemic. Providers are required to submit reports on the first distributions of PRF funding by September 30, 2021. Join us for this educational and informational session to learn what recipients of PRF payments need to know about reporting requirements, auditing, and how to use the Reporting Portal.
Learning objectives will include:
- Understanding if you are eligible for this reporting deadline (and if not when you need to report)
- Review of reporting requirements which differ based on how much money you received
- Identification of requirements for independent audit for large amounts
- Review of the types of information being requested; (i.e. comprehensive financial info, PPP allocation, stats by place of service, FTE counts over 10 quarters (1/1/20-6/30/21), etc.)
- Overview of extension to file opportunities and penalties