You spend much time and effort creating the Future Life Care Plan for your family member with special needs. A very important component of that plan is the Special Needs Trust. The careful selection of those who will make sure your goals for the Special Needs Trust implementation is key to the smooth transition and the future happiness and safety of your family member. Making sure your Successor Trustees are qualified, caring, and able to fulfill their responsibilities will provide you peace of mind for the future.
In this presentation we will dive deep into:
• Best qualities for a Trustee/Trustees
• Trustee duties/job
• Getting the right documents in order
• Making your wishes known
• How to identify potential trustees
• Recognize the responsibility – does the trustee have what it takes?
• Benefits of naming a professional or corporate trustee
• Avoid feeling the “burden” guilt
• How to Build YOUR Special Needs Trust Dream Team
This is just the start of your enquiry as you begin your special needs estate plan. After this class you will have taken crucial steps on your journey to Peace of Mind for you and Happiness and Safety for your family member.