As I am sure you are aware of by now, 2020 has posed many challenges for HR leaders. Now more than ever we recognize the importance of bringing the HR Community together to share ideas, learn from one another, and quite frankly, let off some steam!
On Wednesday, March 3rd, you are invited to join the PEER 150 Members in New York for virtual activities and small group discussions focused on the topics/challenges nominated by the HR leaders in attendance.
• Ruth Ferguson, CHRO, Related Companies
• Marie-Claire Barker, Global Chief Talent Officer, Edelman
• Kevin Meyer, Head of Strategy & Business Development, Glint
2:00-2:05pm: Welcome Comments
2:05-2:50pm: Small Group Activities & Breakout Discussions
2:50-3:00pm: Group Sharing/Takeaways
• COVID Vaccine: How companies are handling the protocol and rollout to employees
• Remote Work:
o What are the next steps in the evolution of flexible work?
o Compensation as it relates to remote workforce – should cost of living impact pay?
o Impacts of remote work on talent acquisition/retention
o Managing and leading a remote workforce
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Strategic Planning & Future of Work