8:00 - 8:30 am | Check-In & Networking (30 minutes) - Chat will fellow Toastmasters
8:30 - 9:10 am | General Session: Quality Clubs (40 minutes)
9:10 - 10:00 am | Officer Breakout Sessions (50 minutes)
(links at https://toastmastershouston.com/calendar/ )
Club Success Plan Pre-work: This pre-work provides knowledge that supports the experiential learning that will take place in the live sessions at Club Officer Training. By completing it, you will be prepared to participate in discussions and activities with fellow club officers. This information will be utilized but not presented in the session.
1. Read Recognizing the Advantages of Planning (Source: cliffnotes.com)
2. Read Using Plans to Achieve Goals (Source: cliffnotes.com)
3. Read Identifying Barriers to Planning (Source: cliffnotes.com)
4. Read Distinguished Club Program and Club Success Plan from page 16
5. Watch Dashboards for Club Officers (Video)
Club Officer Pre-work:
This pre-work provides Club Officers with guides detailing club governance, leadership roles/responsibilities, and strategies to plan for success and in fulfilling your duties as a leader.
1. Read the Club Officer Handbook
2. Explore the Distinguished Club Program and Club Success Plan
3. Review Roles and Responsibilities