We invite you to join a Housing 4.0 Energy Supply Chain Workshop on Wednesday the 8th July at 9.30am-11.30am.
-Welcome Address & Introductions
-What is Housing 4.0 Energy?
1) Digitization of construction, John Whyte, BREgroup, research and advisory services
2) Mass timber building, design, supply chain, Merritt Bucholz, BMCEA, Architect/Designer
3) TF systems and supply, James Mason, TTCF, Timber Frame suppliers
4) TF systems and supply, Paul Glavin, Glavloc® Building Technology, Timber Frame suppliers
5) Modular homes standard, David, Gall, BREgroup, research and advisory services
6) Building material supplier, Joe Fitzgerald, Ecological Building Systems, low carbon material supplier
7) GGBS concrete and ICF, Susan McGarry, Ecocem
-Virtual round table discussion on how the project can be enhanced and the long-term sustainability & engagement with the industry
-Q&A and Close
Speakers across various sectors will come together to share their knowledge and explore the aspects of sustainable energy solutions, building techniques, low carbon construction materials, sustainable manufacturing and supply chain.
In the Irish context, 3cea have teamed up with Carlow, Kilkenny and Wexford County Councils who have committed to deliver 12 Zero Energy Homes in the South East region by 2021. The focus will be on delivering a sustainable and affordable housing model which can be replicated for future use across all Local Authorities in Ireland.
The aim of this Workshop is to introduce the Housing 4.0 Energy Irish pilot and the Digital Platform that is currently being developed for local and national suppliers, manufacturers, architects, developers, designers of modular build houses and for other industry experts to use. A group discussion will be held on how the project can be enhanced to achieve long-term sustainability and engagement within the industry.