WHO: Chris Kerr – XA Staffing & Security
LIVE Q&A: Ask all your questions
WHEN: Wednesday, June 17 at 12pm
IS YOUR BUSINESS OPEN OR RE-OPENING SOON?
We’ve convinced XA Security to open up and reveal all for Project Lemons-to-Lemonade and help business owners by sharing their security and crowd management trade secrets.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
They'll share their methods and secret sauce with you.
XA is an accredited Alberta Solicitor General and Canadian Red Cross training provider.
XA Security has trained over 4000 security personnel and their extensive experience with difficult crowd management situations is unparalleled - from CFL games, to Calgary Stampede, Concerts, to Music Festivals.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
* How to identify and positively engage potentially challenging customers before they impact your business environment
* How to de-escalate high intensity situations
* Tips for creating a lineup and entry process that deliver an amazing customer experience
* How to tactfully and respectfully screen your customers for COVID-19.
* Ask them anything that comes to mind! This is an unfiltered Q&A with crowd management industry leaders.
WHY WE LOVE XA SECURITY
* An Alberta-based business with over 15 years experience
* Experienced mobile security patrol providers
* They’re incredible with people
* They smile