Building a business that operates in the best interests of its employees, customers and communities is more important (and complex!) than ever.
Join us as we partner with Aspirational Business expert, Dora Lutz, to discuss specific action steps your organization can take to bring your vision to life, proactively take care of all stakeholders, and build profit. This interactive workshop, focused specifically on your retirement and benefit programs, is designed to help you:
• Connect your efforts to your organization's purpose
• Demonstrate the value of your retirement and benefit efforts
• Deepen engagement with your employee base
• Utilize your benefits and retirement packages as a way to communicate your brand to internal and external audiences
• Discover tools, resources or best practices for creating an environment where purpose and profit intersect
• Determine if your retirement plan is accomplishing your organization’s goals and if not, develop a plan to do so
• Connect with other organizations with similar struggles and how to overcome them
• Identify opportunities to deepen this work in other areas of your business.
As this workshop will be dedicated towards engagement with your retirement plan and employee benefits, you will be able to use this process in all areas of your business.