Partners of professional practices spend their entire careers focused on the protecting interests of their clients. This can sometimes be at the expense of their own planning. This Professional Practices Alliance webinar on Wednesday 7 July 2021 at 9.30am will explore the actions that all Partners should be considering and the extent to which firms should be involved.
• What are the key personal risks for professional partners?
• What financial planning and legal protections should partners put in place?
• To what extent should firms be implement measures to protect partners? For example, death in service and/or life insurance benefits?
• Should insurances be for the benefit of the firm (i.e. to manage cashflow) or the partners/their families?
• How should the firm manage the risks of partner death/incapacity?
• How can the firm’s agreement and policies support this process?
Rachel O’Donoghue, Partner and Head of Financial Planning, Buzzacott LLP
James Currie, Senior Tax Manager, Buzzacott LLP
David Shufflebotham, Founder, PEPUP.consulting
Fiona Poole, Partner, Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP
Beth Hale, Partner, CM Murray LLP
Chair: Corinne Staves, Partner and Head of Professional Practices, Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP
Please send any questions in advance of the webinar to Corinne Staves at: Corinne.Staves@mtgllp.com