Join the Art Gallery of Windsor and the Windsor Public Library every second Tuesday of the month from 6:30pm to 7:30pm on ZOOM! Learn something new, engage in important conversations, examine artworks from the AGW permanent collection, and discover new resources from the Windsor Public Library's catalogue. Everyone is welcome!
- Tuesday, November 10: The Anthropocene: more than just climate change
- Tuesday, November 24: Eco-Friendly Living
- Tuesday, December 8: Ocean Health and Protecting our Waters
- Tuesday, December 22: Protecting Natural Spaces
- Tuesday, January 5: Leading voices for change
6:30 - 7pm: Introductions, new resources, and group discussion with the Windsor Public Library
7pm - 7:30pm: Artwork deep dive and interactive activity with the Art Gallery of Windsor
- A good internet connection
- A microphone and camera-enabled (optional) computer, tablet or smartphone, earphones
- The book club will take place via the video conferencing app Zoom. Please download prior to the book club.
- The AGW and the WPL is dedicated to creating and fostering a safe online environment. The book club will be monitored by AGW and WPL staff and volunteers to ensure the safety and well-being of all participants.
How to join: Once you have registered, you will be sent an email with all necessary information and details about how to access the virtual book club. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com, Education and Public Programs Coordinator at the Art Gallery of Windsor.
AGW Book Club participants may select items for discussion from the list below. Materials are available from the Windsor Public Library. For more assistance call the Windsor Public Library at 519-255-6770.
Ocean Health and Protecting our Waters: https://windsor.bibliocommons.com/list/share/199127653_adampeltier/1761624279_ocean_health_and_protecting_our_waters