The United Steelworkers (USW) Tony Mazzocchi Center (TMC) in conjunction with the Great Lakes OSHA Education Center, is offering a virtual OSHA Outreach 10-Hour General Industry course. This training will familiarize workers with OSHA standards as well as safety and health hazards common to the workplace.
The TMC designed this training to be fully narrated and interactive with a goal to educate workers on identifying, avoiding, controlling and preventing jobsite hazards.
- Introduction to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Health and Safety Programs
- Walking and Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Hazard Communication
- Exit Routes and Emergency Planning
- Material Handling
- Machine Guarding
- Incident Investigation
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
After successfully completing the training, participants will receive OSHA 10-hour General Industry course completion cards.