Are you up at night concerned about the latest changes in employment laws? And do you think - how will I ever ensure that my business can keep up? If so, you are not alone and NFC is here to help!
Join members of NFC’s Counseling Practice Group as they discuss the most important 2022 Employment Law updates that have transpired thus far this year along with a sneak peek at what’s to come during the remaining months. Partner Rachel Manne and Counsel Megan Frese Porio are on the front lines every day, counseling clients on the litany of issues facing employers of all sizes and they will cover the most important New York, New Jersey, and Federal employment law changes, including:
• Expanded Whistleblower Rights
• Pay Transparency Trends Requiring Posting of Salary Ranges
• Obligations on Employee Monitoring in the Workplace
• Guidelines pertaining to the Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Act of 2021
• Procedures Required before Tracking Employee-Operated Vehicles
• Changes to the New York Paid Family Leave Law
…and more! Our experienced attorneys will of course discuss best practices and suggested modifications to policies and forms to ensure every organization remains compliant with the most recent laws.