Welcome to the Creative Nest
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE SESSION
• Take time beforehand to prepare any materials you need to work with, clear a space to focus on your project and have some space to dance.
• Dress comfortably, have water or a cup of tea ready and ensure that your phone is on airplane mode so as to reduce distractions.
BY JOINING THIS CREATIVE NEST SESSION YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Keep your camera on during the session: you don’t need to be in front of the screen all the time but it is important to maintain connection. If you are having problems with Internet access then you can have your camera turned off during the ‘open space’ session – please let me know if this is the case.
• Please join the session 5-10mins before it starts so you can check your connection and have everything you need and so we can all start together and on time. Please stay for the duration of the class. Your presence in the group is important.
• This is not a closed group and new people may join from week to week.
• This session includes Movement Medicine which is an activity that involves physical movement: you are fit and well and able to dance and ensure you have an area to dance in which you have checked is safe.
• You are willing and able take full responsibility for your own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health during the session and afterwards.
• Listen to your own body. Move at your own pace, if something hurts, pay attention and take care of yourself.
• You understand that this session may bring emotions to the surface.
NAME AND EMAIL
When you register I will add you to my email list - you can unsubscribe anytime. I agree to only use your contact details for my events.
Suggested payment for sessions is on a sliding scale between €10 - €20 per session.
You can use Paypal (paypal.me/SineadCullenCreate) or bank transfer
IBAN: IE24 BOFI 9067 1811 6152 54
Please contact me if you have any questions.
See you there!