March 7, 2023
• Describe how and when to use the Columbia-Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS).
• Utilize assessment findings of the C-SSRS as a common language when discussing suicide with Psychiatric Intake Response Center (PIRC) and other community providers.
• Understand the necessary elements to create an effective mental health safety plan.
• Understand that Safety planning is a critical intervention with individuals at risk for suicide.
• Understand that a Safety Plan and a suicide risk assessment, such as the C-SSRS, work cooperatively to decrease risk.
Free CEUs Provided!