San Diego Workforce Partnership, in partnership with Project Equity, will discuss how locally-owned businesses can thrive with employee ownership.
Local businesses are the backbone of our communities. They are facing significant challenges due to the COVID-19 crisis. Add to this the challenge that baby boomers own more than half of privately-held businesses with employees in California.
For businesses looking for strategies that increase employee engagement, succession planning, or founder liquidity, employee ownership can be a powerful tool. It can be a great way to keep your company competitive and tap employees’ dedication and ingenuity while increasing employee morale and work ethic and leaving a lasting legacy.
Employee Ownership provides many benefits to the business and the owner.
Join us to learn:
- How employee ownership works
- If employee ownership is a viable option for your business
- How employee ownership increases employee engagement
- How employee ownership preserves your legacy in the community
- Financing opportunities available and how to receive a fair sales price