Join us as Polk SWCD hosts a free Earth Day Webinar – Climate Resilience & Agriculture
The backbone of the Willamette Valley is agriculture and working lands. With our changing climate, it is ever more important to incorporate practices that build resilience and strengthen operations. Hear from our local experts and ag producers on ways they are addressing this topic.
• Ashley Rood – Co-Director, Oregon Climate & Agriculture Network (OrCAN)
• Evelyn Conrad – District Conservationist, Natural Resource Conversation Service (NRCS), Polk County
• Pryor Garnett – Owner & Farmer, Garnetts Red Prairie Farm
• Helle Ruddenklau – Owner and Farmer, Ruddenklau Farms
• Brad Ford – Owner & Winemaker, Illahe Vineyards