Publishing soon? Here's what you need to know (and ask for!)
Karen Scalf Bouchard will be addressing the dilemma faced by every writer: How should I publish?
Karen has been in publishing for more than 30 years, with experience in both traditional and hybrid publishing. She’ll be sharing an insider’s look at three amazing publishing options, and revealing what you need to know--and ask--about each option.
Karen is currently working with Illumify Media (www.illumifymedia.com), and coaches writers of all genres in her own private online community (www.wordninjas.com). Her own bestselling books include Just Hand Over the Chocolate and No One Will Get Hurt, published under the name Karen Scalf Linamen.
In this webinar she'll be covering the following:
• When and why "author platform" even became a "thing"
• When do you need to start building a platform?
• What’s to love (and not love) about traditional, hybrid, and self publishing
• 10 Questions to ask a publisher before agreeing to work with them
• How to write back cover copy that gets the job done
By the way, this webinar is the second in a a six-week free series hosted by Illumify Media and Word Ninjas. The six FREE webinars are:
1. How to Create Your eNewsletter in MailChimp
2. How to Create Lead Magnets to Grow Your Email List
3. How to Get Your Book into Bookstores
4. The Internet Has Changed How People Read--Here's What You Need to Know (and Do)
5. How to Navigate Today's Three Best Publishing Options
6. Bonus: "Ask Me Anything" Session (with Writing/Publishing/Marketing Pros)
If you can't attend this webinar--but would like to be notified of dates and times of future workshops--sign up here: