Join Transform911 to hear updates from the project's six Workgroups and share your feedback on draft recommendations for changemakers around the country.
Over three days, each Workgroup will host a session to share their progress and solicit input. Anyone with an interest in public health and health equity, public policy, or criminal justice and emergency response reform is encouraged to join one or more sessions.
Wednesday, March 2: 11:00-1:45 CT
• Alternative First Responders Workgroup
• 911 Professional Career and Supports Workgroup
Thursday, March 3: 11:00-1:45 CT
• 911 Technology and Infrastructure Workgroup
• Emergency Communications Center Operations Workgroup
Friday, March 4: 11:00-1:45 CT
• Governance Workgroup
• 911 Hotline Alternatives Workgroup
Visit Transform911.org to learn more about the Workgroups and their members.